LUX* Ile de la Réunion
This Creole-style hotel is ideally located on one of Reunion’s most beautiful beaches, a short flight from Mauritius. A stay here works well in combination with a week with one of our other hotels for an Indian Ocean experience with a difference.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
- Largest swimming pool of the island (1100 sqm).
- For the sea lovers, snorkelling to discover the lagoon’s flora and fauna on a snorkelling trip as well as kayaking.
- Fitness Centre is available for keeping in shape
- Tennis & Beach volley ball
- Table tennis facilities and ‘boulodrome’ for enthralling pétanque games!
- Tai Chi Chuan and Qi Qong courses are also available for those interested in martial arts.
- For golf lovers, the ‘Bassin Bleu’ Golf Club is only a few minutes away by shuttle.
Bars & Restaurants
- Orangine “Grande Carte” Restaurant: Available for refined dining most evenings. Enjoy creative flavours accompanied by the rich in vintage French and New World wines.
La Cuisine: The main restaurant open for Breakfast and Dinner, offers buffets each evening incorporating Asian, Indian or Creole cuisine.
- Le Bar: Pool Bar/Snacks in a relaxed and simple atmosphere.
- Le Plage: Beach Restaurant offering drinks from 12:00 – 03:00am and 07:30pm – 09:30pm. A place of relaxation beside the pool where samousas, chilli cakes and other delightful snacks are served all day with pizzas and appetizing salads also available at lunchtime.
- Beach and swimming pool Service: Cocktails & drinks available throughout the day under your beach umbrella.
- Private Dinners: Romantic dinners on the beach or in our beautiful garden for the Honeymooners or groups can be arranged.
A delightful beach setting with good facilities for all the family.
Looking after younger guests
Facilities of the ‘PLAY’ club (please see below) located in a small house with large garden incorporating swings and a slide and offering lots of toys plus TV and DVD.
- Children are welcome in all the restuarnts, but there is no special Kids Menu.
- Bespoke meals on request.
Babysitting and Supervised Activities
- Supervised Programme: The ‘PLAY’ programme, offering supervised activity programmes for guests aged 3 – 12 years. Children under the age of 3 can also join in the activities but must be supervised by a parent or babysitter.
Children are exposed to high-energy sports and outdoor activities!
Open every day from 10:00 – 17:00.
- Babysitting can be arranged for an additional charge with advance notice.
A total of 174 air-conditioned bedrooms and suites feature contemporary design, flat screen satellite TV, WiFi (for a charge), mini-bar and kettle.
- 166 Superior Room (34 square metres) are located on the ground floor or upper level, spread over 21 Villas. All feature an exquisitely furnished balcony or patio.
- 8 Junior Suites (44 square metres) sheltered within 2 Villas comprise of a spacious bedroom and lounge area with a balcony or terrace.
- Both Superior Rooms and Junior Suites can accommodate up to 1 child or infant sharing with parents.
- Interconnecting Superior Rooms are also available for larger families.
Rates from £96 per adult sharing a Superior Room per night (Valid 01/10/11 – 30/09/12) on a Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- Children age 0 – 5 share free of charge.
- Children age 6 – 17 years sharing pay £41 to include breakfast.
- Up to 2 children in their own room pay 50% adult rates (except during Peak Season) with a 3rd child paying sharing rate.
- Free nights: Stay for 4 nights for the price of 3! You will also receive a minimum of 25% discount with no book by date
- Honeymoon offer: 70% off for the bride (this isn’t combinable with the free night)
- LUX* Combo – You will receive 35% discount for combined stays in 2 LUX* Island resorts across all Lux* destinations
Please enquire regarding Special Offers including Free Nights which may be available.