Olive Grove Guesthouse
The small but exclusive boutique property offers simple yet elegant accommodation with an indoor lounge and large verandas for al fresco dining. Its location in a quiet and peaceful suburb, yet close to Windhoek City Centre makes it an ideal stop over choice.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
- Plunge pool and tranquil garden
- Internet & Email facility (wireless internet hotspot)
- Spa bath on open-air deck
- Guest lounge and bar
- Wellness Room offering a full range of professional wellness services
Bars & Restaurants
- Lavish breakfast served on veranda or in your room.
- Light Lunch (a la carte) available all day.
- Dinner served daily.
Children of all ages are welcome at Olive Grove and being so close to Joe’s Beerhouse you also have a fantastic restaurant on your doorstep for the family to enjoy.
The chef can dicuss meals with parents on arrival.
Babysitting & Supervised Activities
Please note the guest house does not provide babysitting facilities.
There are 3 Standard en-suite, 7 Luxury en-suite rooms, 1 Executive Suite and 1 Garden Suite, all featuring the following:
- Private wall-mounted safe
- Multi-channel Satellite Television
- Remote controlled air conditioning (with heating unit)
- Mini bar & Snack bar
The Executive Suite is ideal for families of up to four people. This large, 80m², spacious suite has its own private lounge and dining area, separate bedroom and luxurious bathroom, which begs for pampering and self-indulgence.
The rates start from £57 per person sharing a standard room. (valid till 31 Dec 2012)
- Children aged 6 and younger stay free
- Children aged 12 and younger pay 50% of the adult rate.