Discover the wonders of Botswana at a selection of private campsites. Spend eight nights in comfortable domed tents with private bathrooms featuring an al fresco bucket shower and flush w.c and one night in a luxurious lodge on the Zambezi River.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
- Private exclusive campsites
- Guaranteed window seat on game drives
- Private boat cruise on the Chobe River
- Mekoro and boat cruise in the Okavango Delta
- Serviced camping safari, suitable for reasonably fit people.
- Involves some walking and rugged
- Matetsi – Each lodge has its own guest area consisting of a covered open-sided thatched sitting area with fireplace.
Bars & Restaurants
- Enjoy proper bush dinners and breakfasts with your favourite drink, all of which are included on the trip.
- Matetsi – Dinner is enjoyed under the stars on the banks of the River.
This camping adventure is an ideal treat for families with older children whishing to explore the best Botswana has to offer.
Please note the minimum age limit is 12.
- Only a maximum of 3 tents which offer either double, twin or single beds.
- The tents are all ‘en-suite’ with a loo tent and outdoor bucket shower.
- All camping areas are exclusive
- Matetsi Water Lodge is made up of three intimate lodges. Each lodge consists of just six spacious suites situated to ensure absolute privacy. Vast teak doors open onto a deck, plunge pool and magnificent view of the Zambezi River. The huge bathroom has twin hand basins, separate w.c, bath, and indoor and outdoor shower.
- Tents can be close to each other if requested.
- Larger families or two families can book all 3 tents for an exclusive experience.
Rates start from £2822 per person sharing a tent in low season (January, February & December)